At the Southwest Eye Institute… Life never looked so good…you’ll see!
Congratulations, you have taken the first step to world class eye care. As experts in eye care, we offer comprehensive eye care to preserve, enhance and restore your vision! If you have made the decision to reduce or even eliminate your need for glasses or contact lenses, you are in the right place.
results among the best in the country
affordable fees and
financing for virtually anyone.
We are experts on not just LASIK and Advanced Premium Cataract Care but a variety of vision correction procedures
- LASIK (Laser Assisted in Situ Keratoplasty – laser surgery for nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism)
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy – laser surgery for nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism)
- AK (Astigmatic Keratotomy for astigmatism)
- LRI (Limbal Relaxing Incisions for astigmatism)
- Clear Lens Exchange (Lens replacement for virtually any eye – surgery for nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism)
- CK (conductive keratoplasty) for presbyopia
designed to reduce or eliminate your need for glasses or contacts
We also offer a complete array of other services:
- Expert No needle, no stitch Cataract Surgery with premium Lens Implants (Restor, Technis Multifocal, Crystalens Accomodating Lens)
- Cosmetic and reconstructive eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty, entropian, ectropian, ptosis, lid tumors)
- Strabismus (crossed eyes)
- Glaucoma Laser Surgery (SLT), Glaukos Mini Shunt
- No stitch Pterygium Surgery, Carnosidad or Pterigión in Spanish.
In summary, we have you covered! Call now 702-362-3900 or fill in the contact us form for more information or to schedule an appointment.
|FREE Screenings (LASIK, Cataract, Glaucoma)Call 702-362-3900 (Se Habla Espanol). Ask about our Specials! Starting at $1/day/eye for the Visx LASER!No Interest, No Payments! Limited timevv.Dr. David Malitz is accepting new patients and is on most insurance panels.|
Meet Dr. David Malitz
Advanced Techniques and Technology
Laser Vision Correction – PRK
*some technology and techniques depicted are off-label uses of approved technology.
Only a through discussion of the technology with your physician can determine if this technology is best for you.
**visit our office for a copy of our privacy practices.